During the 1940's and 1950's, many pharmacies in town and throughout the U.S.A. had soda fountains and snack bars. It was a common place for Granddads to visit early in the morning for coffee and laughs, and for Grandsons to treat their girlfriends to a milkshake after school. We proudly continue this distinctly American tradition at Sumter Cut Rate.
- Open at 7am for Breakfast
- Hot, Country Breakfast served the way you like it
- Meat and your choice of 3 vegetables for Lunch
- Southern Style Pork BBQ
- The best Beef Brisket this side of Kansas City
- Soda Fountain Ice Cream Favorites available!
We are the Undisputed Chicken Salad Champions of the World! We take on all Challengers!